Nanofreak101Nanofreak101

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Well, the animation was great, the voice acting was pretty good, too, but I didn't really get the story to this. It was a bit lost, and I feel that a bit more explanation in the story would be great.

My favorite part was when the mouse guard caught them. "Nana nana nanana." That made me chuckle.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Aw, this is great! I guess a moral here is don't judge people by their looks!

HowIGotThroughDarkSouls HowIGotThroughDarkSouls

This is awesome! This is what I would make of it if I had short-term memory:
"Hello, there. If you you bring me the materials, I can teach you Pyromancy.
"Hmmm....."
*Whimsical music plays while the main character slowly walks through the entire game with Iron Skin, feeling no pain*

Cardinal Quest Cardinal Quest

I can't get ANYTHING DONE!!!!!!

It would be SO much more helpful to have at least 3 lives to start with. I KEEP DIEING AND HAVING TO START OVER. Oh, wait...that's not so bad...BECAUSE I CAN GET BARELY 10 SQUARES AWAY FROM SPAWNPOINT WITHOUT EPIC FAILING.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

JUST. AWESOME.

You, my friend, almost exploded my brain. In a good way, though. By the way: That giant earthworm thing was freaky. Was that real? Anyways, epic job, sir.

-Nanofreak101

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

BEST GAME IN EXISTANCE

Also, In the Boo's Mansion, I saw the name "Robert" in the upper right corner of a room! Nice signature, dude!

Castle Crasher Castle Crasher

I warn you everybody, NEVER listen to this when playing Minecraft in a mine with Misa's Realistic Texture Pack. NEVER. It's as scary as heck.
Me: Ooh, pretty scary.
2 hours later...
Me: Ok, now I'm scared...
....
Creeper: LEEROY JENKINS!
Me: HOLY FLYGON!

This is pretty eerie, man, it's good that way. Though, I don't think it quite fits Castle Crashers. Maybe a better game might have been Metroid Prime. It's still a good song, though.

Pokémon Legend Pokémon Legend

Holy SHOOT! You just made Pokemon more awesome.

-The waiting room- -The waiting room-

This somehow reminds me of a Ratchet & Clank level. I think it was Yorga or something. It's a great track, but this is a little mellow, I liked your upbeat songs better.

GIR TURRET GIR TURRET

Awesome, but...

Why is it rated M?

Morte-ial Arts Morte-ial Arts

You've done it again

Another epic piece of art. And, yes, the title is pretty clever.

Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks

Nice work

I don't have League of Legends, but, based to the images I found on Google, this is a much better way of drawing him. The real Fiddlesticks' neck is too fat, making look like he's overweight XD